Today’s KIOS blogathon prompt is:
10 things I know for sure
1. I know we are all big bright beautiful Beings each embodying our own perfect Divine Soul Blueprint, and we came here with gifts and treasures to share.
2. Anagramming makes everything better. For example, in any given moment I, Deborah Weber, can transform into these wonders:
- Wore A Bed Herb
- Awe Robbed Her
- Beware Herb Do
- Who Barred Bee
3. It’s important to keep your ears tuned to your heart’s whispers.
4. Love letters are the currency the world should run on.
5. Poetry, Music, Art, and Chocolate are the soul’s 4 favorite food groups.
6. Winter in the Midwest requires a good moisturizer, hand lotion and lip balm. My current fave indulgence is Tokyo Milk’s Honey and the Moon, decidedly in part because of the wonderful box and the equally lovely metal tube container. The box is the perfect size holder for my favorite Pigma Micron and Pitt artist pens. Win-win I’d say.
7. It’s an odd laws of physics but breakfast served as dinner tastes exponentially more delicious because of the lateness of the hour.
8. I’m a better dancer and singer in my dreams than in waking life. Astonishingly, jaw-dropping, standing-ovation better.
9. My friends and the universe and All That Is are continually conspiring to bless me beyond measure.
10. I know this to be true without a shadow of a doubt that Ram Dass is correct – “We’re all just walking each other home.”