Isn’t the world a curious place? Don’t you find questions popping up in your mind all the time?
For today’s index card art for the ICAD challenge, I thought I’d give you a secret peek at the inner workings of my head.
Here are some of my favorite questions for today…
- Would you like chocolate with that?
- How does it get any better than this?
- Did you know realists gushing anagrams into laughing sisters? Think about that next time you’re watching the news and see if helps shift things.
- How brilliant is it that the ancient Greeks knew comets as long-haired stars?
- What is reflected back to me by this?
- Does this support, love-ify, encourage and delight me? Is it a hyacinth for my soul?
- What wants a fresh start? Is it time to put something in the compost/recycling bin?
- Knowing that the Sanskrit word for tree, padapa, means the one drinking with its foot, can you ever look at a tree in the same way again?
- If athlete’s can get athlete’s foot, do astronauts get mistletoe?
- Do these stripes make me look fabulous? (asked by my cat Jupiter)
What about you? What’s your favorite question for today? Or any day for that matter? Do you have a question for me? Is there something you’d like me to write about? Do tell – you know I love to hear.
P.S. We have a winner. As promised I put names in a hat and drew one to win my origami pocket folder. A round of applause for Mary please.